Information provided by you
When using our site, you may provide us with the following information:
- Personal Information: Your name and e-mail address may be collected, for example, when you subscribe to a newsletter or submit comments.
- Registration Information: If you create an account on our site, we may collect additional information such as username, password and other credentials.
Automatically collected information
We automatically collect information about your interaction with the Site, including:
Web Browser and Device Information: We may collect information about your web browser and device, such as IP address, device type, operating system and browser version.
- Site Activity Information: We may track your activities on the site, such as page views, clicks, content interaction and time spent on the site.
Uses of information
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
Providing and maintaining the site
- Managing your account: If you have created an account, we use the information to manage and secure your account.
- Providing information: We use your information to provide you with requested information, such as sending you news or updates.
Improving the site
- Analysis: We analyze information about users’ interactions with the site to improve our services and optimize site performance.
- Personalization: We use information to personalize content and recommendations on the site to match your interests.
- Feedback: We may use your information to respond to your questions, comments and requests.
Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to third parties without your authorization, except as follows:
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information when necessary to comply with legal requirements or court orders.
- Partners and Service Providers: We may share information with partners and service providers who help us provide our services and improve the site.
We make efforts to keep your information secure, but remember that the Internet is not a completely safe place. We take reasonable steps to protect your information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You can manage cookies and similar technologies in your web browser settings. Please refer to your browser’s manual for more information.
If you receive newsletters or marketing emails from us, you can opt-out by following the instructions in the emails.